Thursday, October 2, 2008

Unproductive

I didn't get didley squat done yesterday!

Maybe that's an exaggeration, but I do feel like I hardly made a dent in the list that I had. I did purchase all of the materials to make the favors. Now it's just a matter of assembling them. I got all of the cover paper scored, and hole punched 25 out of 125. Only 100 left... woo hoo!!! I also finished the programs. I'm pretty sure that I'm finished with those, so now I just have to get them printed. I am not looking forward to the task of assembling programs.

In order to assemble the programs, here's what I have to do. Since I'm making booklets, I wanted the inside paper to be smaller than the cover paper. So, I'll have to cut 1/2 inch off of each of those pages. There are three pages. Then, I'll have to score each of those pages to get a nice clean fold. Then, I have to measure and hole punch the inside pages. I'll then insert those pages inside the cover paper and finally, tie a ribbon to attach the two. 125 times!! Ack!!!

I still have to make coloring books for the kids. I've found a template that I may just modify for our wedding. But that still involves a good deal of work. I'll probably make 15 or 20 of those.

I've got so much to do, if only work didn't get in the way of it!!

No comments: