Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's October!!

Apple Orchard

Pumpkin Patch

Hot Chocolate

Soup

Sweaters

Yes, fall has arrived. It's October. Oh, and did I mention that it's my wedding wedding month?!?!

We have a lot to do, but yet, we are running right on schedule. I don't have too many things to finish up. The next 3 1/2 weeks will consist of making our favors, assembling our programs, and organizing all of the little details. We also have a lot of calling and confirming to do.

We had our final meeting with Father Butler last night. The next time we see him will be at the rehearsal. It is amazing to me how far we've come in this process. He was the first person that we met with in this planning process.

Of course, since it's Wednesday, I'm spending the day doing wedding related things. My schedule today consists of:

~ finish painting letters
~ finish painting BM bags
~ drop off RD dress to dry cleaners
~ purchase ribbon for programs and favors
~ Wal-Mart - enough said
~ score and hole punch program cover
~ finish and send BP letter
~ finish programs
~ work on coloring book

Ok, I have a lot to do. I'm off!!!

No comments: