Monday, October 13, 2008

Bachelorette Party, Part 2

I had the girls over to my place on Saturday night for a bachelorette party, part 2, that my sister could attend. Just to recap, my 16 year old sister is my maid of honor, so she wasn't able to attend the bachelorette party I had a couple weeks ago. Basically, we all just hung out, ate, drank, chatted. Nothing extremely exciting, but fun nonetheless.

I am so, so grateful for my girlfriends. When I was with my ex, I didn't have any girlfriends. And his friends pretty much sucked. They didn't like me and treated me pretty crappy. So then when Mike and I broke up and Drew and I started dating, I was super excited to meet all of his friends. And they all like me!!! Most of them (ok, really all of them) are married, so meeting his friends meant meeting their wives. These women are now some of my very close friends. I'm happy to be joining the ranks as a "card wife".

*****12 days people, 12 days!!!!*****

No comments: