Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4!!

Today is my last day of work before the wedding and I don't think that a work day has ever gone so slow. It doesn't help that it has been very slow here at the ol' bank. I have been itching to leave since I got here and secretly hoped that they would send me home early. No such luck though. I've only got two more hours, so I think I can hold out that much longer.

My branch manager and teller supervisor bought me a gift certificate to Victoria's Secret. I am so surprised and touched by their nice gesture. Should I go shopping now?? Or wait until after we get back?? Decisions, decisions!!

Drew called Jeff at the American Center (where the reception is at) today and found out that we will be able to get in there on Friday and decorate. Yay!!! I have a nail appointment set for Friday at 11 and I'm debating on if I should move that appointment to earlier, or even later, depending on when we should go decorate. Decisions, decisions

No comments: