Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Summer's Official Goodbye

Since Drew has been working the crazy hours that he has been, and the weather was absolutely beautiful this past weekend, I could not resist the chance to spend some time outside with the girls. Angela, Rachel, and I went to Pearl Lake. It was perfect outside, maybe just a tad warm, but I'll take it! Here's some pictures from the day:
Seriously, could I be any more freckled??

Yes, I have a drink in my hand. For those of you that know me, that is a pretty big deal. The fact that I had that drink in my hand before noon is even more of a big deal. I couldn't resist though. I was at the beach and I wanted something fruity to sip on. And I really am tanner in real life. As long as I'm not next to anybody who has any color. Surprisingly, I didn't burn. The sun hates my skin. Boo!!

I had my first fitting tonight for my wedding dress. I have had doubts about my dress. Especially when I see other dresses that are gorgeous. But then I put my dress on and know that I made the right choice. I love it so much!! I can't wait to actually wear it!!

And just because he's so cute, he's a picture of Simon. Have I mentioned how much I love him?

No comments: