Monday, September 22, 2008

Take a Deep Breath Now

I'm really starting to feel that from now until the wedding is going to be non-stop with things to do. I've felt pretty at ease and calm until recently. We're zeroing on the ONE MONTH mark!!! My days and weeks feel so pack. This week, for instance:

Monday - Work 10:00-6:15, run to mall to pick up engraved gifts during lunch, meeting 6:30-8:00 PM
Tuesday - Work 10:00-6:15, finish laundry
Wednesday - Clean entire apartment, run to eye doctor to update my glasses presciption before the honeymoon before 1 PM, private liquor tasting at 7 PM
Thursday - Work 10:00-6:15, final dress fitting
Friday - Work 10:00-7:15, go to mall to pick up ring (Oh ya, I had three loose stones when I went to get it cleaned yesterday.), meet up with aunt sometime to get our third and last trial for cakes
Saturday - Work 8:15-1, see guys off Drew's bachelor party, my bachelorette party

Whew!!! Are you tired? Cuz I sure am! And that's not even mentioning all the other little things that I need to get accomplished in there as we get closer to the wedding.

But, on a good note, Drew and I got a lot accomplished this weekend. We went shopping on Sunday and got seven of the nine gifts purchased for Drew's groomsmen and ushers. Only two more left... woo hoo!!!! We also went over to Drew's parent's house where I picked up the rocks that we're using for the centerpieces. I also got some of the candles that we'll be using for the centerpieces. And, my aunt stopped over to drop off two cakes that she had baked for another trial. We made some definite decisions on what we would like, and now she's going to bake two more that will hopefully be what the end product will be.

Of course, you can't have a completely flawless weekend. I called Cliffbreakers, where we are having the rehearsal dinner and where a block of rooms are for guests, to see how many rooms were left. Wouldn't you know, they couldn't find a reservation for us! Awesome!!! Drew's dad, who is on pretty good terms with the manager, will be calling there today to get that figured out. Hopefully, we can now book a suite for Friday night for Drew and for Saturday night for Drew and I to stay in. ::Crosses fingers really tight::

No comments: