Saturday, September 6, 2008

Let the Melt Downs Begin!!

Yesterday was 50 days.

Today is 49 days.

For some reason, I woke up this morning and I am starting to melt down. I don't know why 49 seems like such a smaller number than 50. It's really not. It's only a few hours difference. But I really have begun to go into panic mode.

We really don't have too much left to do. RSVPs are slowly trickling in. There's still 19 days left for those. Hopefully, the next 19 days have a huge influx of RSVPs, otherwise there will be a lot of people that I will be calling. I really don't want to do that. Please, please, send in your RSVP. It already has a stamp; I took care of the hard part.

Once those come in, we can finally decide on centerpieces. Meaning, we can finally decide on the number of centerpieces. I still have no idea what to do. Don't ask, it's a sore subject. Haha!! I really just need to decide on something. Ok, within the next two weeks, I will have the centerpieces resolved. I promise!

I have my bridal shower for my side of the family and my friends tomorrow. I am so excited. I'm excited for everyone to get together and have fun. And I'm excited for good food. My uncle is making lasagna!!! I'm so glad I don't have to diet for the wedding.

No comments: