Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Babe, Can We Have One Too??

Since we live in an apartment, we have upstairs neighbors. Well, side neighbors too, but we spend a good amount of time with our upstairs neighbors. They are Josh and Angie and they are lots of fun. Josh works at the animal shelter here. He told us over the weekend that he might be bringing a kitten home. I found out that he did indeed bring a kitten home and this is the cute little thing that I walked into. Josh said she's about 2 or 3 weeks old.


Drew's hand is only slightly smaller than she is. How adorable!!!

I am so-o in love with her. I couldn't believe how playful she was. She's got super sharp claws though. They have another older cat and she was very unhappy about the new kitten. She would hiss and puff herself up and the kitten would pay no attention to her. I thought it was quite cute.

No comments: