Saturday, August 30, 2008

To Have and To Hold Stuff

I decided that I was going to make totes for all of my girls. They are going to be getting their jewelry as their gift and I also ordered each of them a pair of flip flops from Old Navy to wear at the reception. I thought that this would be a cute way to give them their gifts. Plus, they can use their bags for the wedding to put important stuff in that needs to come with them while we travel from my place, to the Cathedral, to the reception.

Aren't they cute? I used some kind of paint that didn't really work when I first stamped the letters on. So, I went back to Michael's and bought actual fabric paint and brushed it on. Obviously, you can see that they've turned out pretty cute. I'm thinking about doing another coat. And perhaps doing something more to add a little more flair. I don't want to over do it though because I want the girls to be able to use them again.

My shoes have come in that I'm going to be wearing for the wedding. Aren't they adorable?

56 Days!!

No comments: