Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Paradise, Here We Come!!

Or at least I think so.

It's my understanding that the honeymoon has been booked and airline tickets have been bought. We leave on Monday, October 27 and return on Monday, November 3.

Ahhh, 7 nights and 8 days in paradise. I hope it's paradise anyways. You see, the honeymoon has been kept a secret from me. I did voice some requests though. I wanted a warm climate where I could put my bikini on and lay out by the pool or the ocean and sip on a fruity drink. And I really, really, really want to swim with the dolphins. That has been such a dream of mine for a long time. I will be a happy camper as long as these criteria are filled.

I hope to get it out of Drew where we're going though. I need to pack all the proper clothes. How can a girl do that if she doesn't know where she's going? I'll keep you all posted.

39 days!!!

No comments: