Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Camera Found It's Home

Guess what day it is?? Guess what that means??

Yep, you guessed it. Another Wednesday. And another productive wedding day. I also got my camera back so I can finally post some pictures. As you may remember, I had my first shower on the 7th. This shower was co-hosted by my sister (MOH) and my aunt (the one who is doing our cake). This is the only picture that I have from the day. Hopefully I can track someone down who has more. Anyways, here's me and my sister.
My aunt also made our card box and surprised me with it at the shower. How freakin' adorable is this??
She told me to pass it on to whomever is getting married after me, and that person should then pass it on to the next person. I said that we should put our names and wedding dates on the bottom as a way to track who and when. Then we can really see what a small world this is, right?

I took our red cover paper to the printer today to get our monogram printed on the front. I am quite pleased with how they turned out. (It's got that shiny spot because the flash was on.)
After getting the monogram printed, I came home and worked on the insides of the program. I have to add a bunch of things and now I've got to fix all the spacing. Gah, and I thought I was done with them! Haha!!

No comments: