Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rachel's Senior Homecoming 2010

I can't believe that my "baby" brother and sister are seniors this year. My sister was especially excited for Homecoming this year because she had a date. Not just a date, but her boyfriend. And this just so happened to be the first dance that her boyfriend has been too. If that doesn't scream precious, I don't know what does.

I gave my sister an extremely hard time when she went to Prom last year because she didn't let anybody come to take pictures of her. Yeah, not cool. I basically insisted that I come take Homecoming pictures of her. Thankfully, she didn't fight at all. And I got some great pictures!



I'm a little disappointed with this picture. The goal, or at least my goal, with photography is to take a great picture SOOC (straight out of the camera) and not have to do any editing to it. I love this picture and haven't touched it all. The only bad part, to me, is that their faces are blown out. Bummer! But it's still a decent picture, in my eyes.
This is my favorite picture that I took. I love everything about it. I love Adam's position and the look on his face. I love how my sister is leaning on him and how she looks so fierce with her hip popped. I love the background. I give myself MAJOR points for this one! Major points!!

No comments: