Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kayaking Trip

Another day has come and gone here in beautiful Florida. We lazied around this morning and decided to go kayaking this afternoon. The lady at the surf shop who was going to take us couldn't do it, so we were on our own to kayak around the intercoastal waters. I have to admit, I'm a little disappointed that we didn't do a kayaking tour thing. But, maybe I'm not that upset because my arms sure are sore. I can't imagine how I would feel if I actually had to paddle and keep up with somebody.

I put this picture on here for one reason only. Look at how freckled I am. Unreal!
After we got done kayaking, we went to lunch/dinner at Mulligans. I love being able to eat outside.
I have actually drank on this vacation. Unbelievable, I know. I hardly ever drink. But, I'm on vacation.
If this isn't relaxed dining, I don't know what is.
Tomorrow is our last full day in Florida. Drew said that he'd like to have another beach day, so I think that's the plan right now.

No comments: