Sunday, July 12, 2009

1 Year of Blogging

Today is one year since I've started this little blog. I honestly can't believe it!!!


At the time of my first post, all of the big things were booked for the wedding and it was only the small details left. I had just picked up our wedding bands. I was excited because I was only 26 days away from doing Drew's wedding present, and we were only 105 days away from the wedding. At that time, the wedding seemed sooooo farrrrrr awayyyyyy!!!! Time felt like it was standing still, yet rushing at me all at the same time. We (or I depending on how you looked at it) had so much to get done still.

I would, honestly, give anything to go back to that time. I absolutely love being married to Drew. But, I miss the planning. I miss the anticipation. I'm sad that there were things that I wanted to do or make, and I never did. Hindsight is always 20/20 right?

I enjoyed blogging through our house hunting journey. I didn't post all the houses that we looked at because I probably could have created a separate blog just for that. We eventually found our first home and moved in, although not very easily.

So, here's to one year of blogging. And here's to many, many more years with many more exciting events as life continues to fly by. Cheers!!!

No comments: