Saturday, July 12, 2008

My First Time

Well folks, this is it. My first blog!! I was reading about a woman who has a blog and has blogged throughout her entire engagement and I've been inspired. I'm almost kicking myself for not thinking of it earlier. So I guess that this will be a way to keep everybody up to date on wedding plans and life happenings.

All of the big things are planned for the wedding. Church, reception site, caterer, DJ, florist, invites, limo, wedding bands, tuxes, dresses, and the list could go on but I won't bore you. Now, with 3 1/2 months left, it's the small details that are going to drive me nuts until the day after the wedding. Rogers and Hollands called me at 6:01 PM on Thursday to let me know that my band had finally come in, and I raced over there the minute I got out of work. I am so very happy!!




As of today, I can add one more check to the list. I went shopping after work (good for the to-do list, bad for my checkbook) and I found all three dresses that I think I'm going to need for wedding events, two for bridal showers and one for the rehearsal dinner. And, I'm pretty in love with all three!! Wahoo!!!
Tonight, we're heading to Old Settler's Days with some friends. Should be a good time.
Just so everybody is caught up: 26 days until Drew's wedding present; 105 days until the wedding.

No comments: