Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weird Dreams

I don't dream very often, or at least dream where I remember it in the morning, but when I do remember my dreams in the morning, they are generally very bizarre. This morning was no exception.

I dreamed that I had twins. (As a little background, my brother and sister are twins and therefore, everybody seems to think it's hilarious to say that I'll have twins. It's not funny. Nobody should wish multiples upon somebody! It's a challenge.) I had to have a c-section, but instead of having just one incision on my abdomen, I had two. Apparently, one for each twin. When I arrived home, I discovered that the doctors hadn't stitched me up too well and my bandages were pretty meager, so I was bleeding a lot. I simply changed my clothes though in my dream. I remember that I didn't really have a lot of pain associated with the incisions, just discomfort and I couldn't move well at all.

There were people that were over at our house working on the outside of it and one of Drew's friends was painting. Drew came inside and laid on the couch and I told him that he better get outside and help his friend. He didn't, so I went outside to scope out what he was doing to paint our house. He saw me there and then grabbed me and started painting me with the paint roller. I told him to quit painting me because I was cut... see?? And I then showed him my incision.

And that's when I woke up. Weird, huh??

No comments: