Monday, July 20, 2009

Tour of Charlotte

Today, we went for a tour of Charlotte. One of our first stops was Davidson College. Davidson has had an impressive basketball team for a couple years with help from a young man by the name of Stefan Curry. Ring a bell to anyone?
Then, we went to lunch at Sonic. Now, I know what you must be thinking. Sonic? Of all the places for you to go on vacation. Sonic? You see, Sonic commercials get shown here a ridiculous amount of times. And the closest Sonic is over an hour away. Kinda cruel, if you ask me. So when I found out that they had Sonic close by, I was all over that.


After lunch, Drew took us by the Lowe's Motor Speedway.
My one and only picture with Emma. You would think that with the number of times I fed and changed her, I would have at least 2 pictures or something. Nope, just this one. But I'm not bitter or anything.
Now, we're home. I already miss our friends and family. But home is still a great place to be. And I can't wait to see them again at Christmas. Emma will be 6 months old by then and I can only imagine how big she'll be.

No comments: