Friday, January 23, 2009

Step 4 - Inspection

I should probably clarify that we have ended up purchasing this house. We actually looked at a lot more than two house, contrary to what may be shown in my blog. There were some that I was not impressed with at all, so I didn't waste my time blogging about it.

Today, we have the inspection on our soon-to-be home! I'm really not too worried about it. From what I understand, the house was sold over the summer and it passed inspection then.

Drew will be taking some measurements while he's there so that we can go appliance shopping this weekend. We'll also start looking for and pricing flooring. I have already purchased a paint palette book from Sherwin Williams. I have probably looked through it everyday to try to choose colors. They all start to look the same after awhile.

No comments: