Friday, January 2, 2009

Pro Pics 7: Cake Cutting

I'm going to be showing you a lot of reception pictures. As if I haven't shown you enough pictures already, right? I figured that I'd start with the cake cutting because everybody always wants to see the cake as soon as they get to the reception.



Like most brides, I purchased a good number of bridal magazines throughout the course of our engagement. While I was looking through one of those magazines, I came across a cake from Martha Stewart. It wasn't your typical tiered wedding cake, and I LOVED that!!
Told you! Not typical and totally cute. And big bonus for me, my aunt agreed to do them. I can not express how thankful I am because she saved us loads of money!

In case you can't read it, the two small ones have a "D" and a "T" on them and the big one has a "W". And they are sort of set up to resemble Mickey Mouse. I originally wanted them tiered, with the small ones on stands and the big one on the table. My aunt had them set up on stands, but didn't really like the way it looked, so took them down. I'm ok with it. It's at this point of a wedding that you just kinda go with the flow.









We actually did the whole feeding each other thing twice so that Brad could get this photo in the mirror. I love it.

No comments: