Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ch-ch-ch Changes

I called Drew on my lunch break on Thursday afternoon. This is not an unusual occurrence. I like to have a mid-day chat with my hubby! It was then that he informed me that he would be moving to the weekend shift.

I think the world stood still for a moment.

Then, it started moving again. I was not impressed!! Drew will be working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 6AM to 6PM.

He keeps trying to convince me that we'll still go out and do things. I am skeptical. Especially if he'll have to be up at 5AM to go to work. Grrrr.

And what makes me mad the most is that he starts next weekend. What's so bad about that, I hear you asking. My birthday is Friday and I requested Saturday off so we could have a weekend o' fun!! And now, my weekend o' fun will consist of Drew working.

Booooo!!!!! Have I mentioned that I'm not impressed with his place of employment at the moment?

I know, I know, it could be worse. At least he has a job. And for that, I'm grateful. Grateful, but not impressed.

No comments: