Sunday, January 18, 2009

Step 2 - Offer

Drew and I submitted an offer for the house today. Our realtor said that he is going to fax the offer over tomorrow morning. The sellers have until 9 AM Tuesday morning to get back to us with a decision.

And I'm expected to wait patiently?!? Ya, right!!

No comments: