Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

We had a great time celebrating the beginning of a new year last night. Drew and I started the evening by going out to dinner with Adam and Nicole. We went to Chili's, so my night was already off to a great start. After dinner, we all came back to our place and spent the rest of the evening here. Nick also came over. We played Rummy Royal first. It's an older game, but it's fun. Cody and Angela showed up at about 11:40, just in time for us to finish the game and get ready for the countdown.

Right after the countdown, Angela turns to me and says, "Goodbye 2008, you sucked. Wasn't 2008 a sucky year?" Um, noooo!!!

My 2008 was pretty amazing. I graduated, planned our wedding, got married. That's a pretty good year, right?

After the countdown, we played Catch Phrase. Everybody hung out here until about 4:15 AM!!!! I could not believe that I was up and ready to go and it was so late.

I have no idea what we're doing today. I'm starving though, so the first step is breakfast. I'm off to wake the sleeping man. And get us some food.

Have a great 2009!

No comments: