Monday, January 19, 2009

Pro Pics 10: Bouquet & Garter Toss

We did the bouquet and garter toss. I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where they didn't do one. But apparently, there is quite some controversy over the bouquet and garter toss.
The wind-up....
Notice how everybody's hand are up, except for the girl on the right. That's Tricia. We work together and I was sure to give her some shit about it. I can almost guarantee she was dragged out there against her will.

Something funny must have been said.
It might have had to do with the fact that it was a Cubs garter. You see, my Drew is a die hard Cubs fan and the other Drew is a die hard Cardinals fan.
Sarah caught the bouquet, which is pretty great considering she's getting married in a year and a half or so. Noah caught the garter and I think he's the designated garter catcher at all the family weddings.

No comments: