Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pro Pics 1: Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner

I know that some people have been waiting to see pro pics and I have promised to post them. Since I had the day off today, I took some time to go through them all again and jot down which ones I'm going to blog. There are a lot. Sorry! Or, maybe I'm not sorry since I'm sure you'd like to see them.

Remember, if you see something you like, comment on it. Do you want to know more about something? Ask away! Also, all of these photos were taken by Brad at Topshots Photography. He gave us the rights to these photos, so please don't steal them without giving credit where credit is due.

I thought that we'd start our little wedding day recap at the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner.


Apparently, something was funny. Exactly what that was will probably never be known.

This is Erik. He's from Colorado. He's Drew's really good friend from high school. Erik and his wife, Jen, are expecting their second daughter in April. The minute that Drew and I stepped into the rehearsal dinner room, Erik was right at our side asking us if we wanted a drink. And, after answering, he scampered off and quickly returned with what we had asked for. How cute is he?!?!


I don't remember what he was saying, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the fact that we were having chicken for dinner. You see, Drew's dad, Mark, is under the assumption that that is all I eat. So, he teases me mercilessly for it. I tolerate it.
The woman in the middle is Drew's grandma or Gaupy. She is beautiful!! Ironically, her name is Shirley and my grandma's name is also Shirley.
Stay tuned for more!

No comments: