Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pro Pics 3: Drew and His Guys

Like I said last time, Brad wasn't able to get any shots of the guys getting ready. We told the guys to meet at the hotel that Drew was staying at to get dressed. Fortunately, most of the guys stayed at the hotel with him over night. Note that I said most. More on that later. Anyways, the guys were told to be at the Cathedral at 11:00 AM in order to start their photos.
Drew and his best man, Drew. They've been friends forever.


Drew and Josh. They lived together for a time and that's when I met Josh. Josh used to work at the airport with Drew.

Drew and my brother, Greg. My brother normally has on tight skateboarder pants and a tshirt, so I was so happy to see him all dressed up. He looked so handsome! There was a moment when we were waiting to walk down the aisle and I turned to him and asked him if I looked pretty and he responded back with, "Ya, you look good" with such a sincere tone in his voice. I almost lost it then.

Drew and Erik. You'll remember Erik from the rehearsal pictures.

Drew and Joe. They've been friends for a long time too and also lived together at one point.

Drew and another Eric. This Eric is his brother-in-law. Seriously, probably one of the nicest guys ever. Ok, well all of his groomsmen are probably some of the nicest guys that you will ever meet. Drew has been so blessed to have such great friends and family surrounding him. And I am so honored to have another brother.

Drew and Josh. I'm not quite sure how they met, but I do know that they took the same A&P classes through Rock Valley, only Josh was a year ahead of Drew.

Drew and Adam. Adam used to be Drew's boss. Adam was one of the first people that I met with Drew. We went over to his house to play poker. It was also my first experience with poker. I'm surprised they kept me around.

Drew and his dad. Such a great looking group of men!! See, stud muffins.... Too bad that all are either married or in a serious relationship. Well, except my brother. So have at him ladies!! LOL!!!Ok, remember how I said that most were on time. One of the ushers, Tim showed up very late. From what I understand, he didn't get there until 12:30 and I'm pretty sure that Brad had already moved onto us girls.

No comments: