Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wedding DVD

My aunt, the one who made our cakes for the wedding, dropped off the DVD that she made of the wedding tonight. I had every intention of waiting for Drew to get home before watching it, Really, I did. But I couldn't resist. Besides, he was on his way home anyways.

As soon as I closed the door after her, I popped the DVD in and settled down to watch it. I don't think I was more than 4 minutes into it before I was crying. It was awesome to be able to watch what I couldn't see during the day. I watched the girls as they walked down the aisle. They all looked so beautiful!!! There was an awesome shot of Drew as I was walking down the aisle and he was trying so hard not to cry. I loved being able to listen to us say our vows.

I loved the DVD! A LOT!!!

Anybody out there that reads this that is getting married, hire a videographer. Work your budget so you can. You won't regret it, I promise!!

No comments: