Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ask And You Shall Receive

Last night, I emailed Brad to see how the pictures were coming. I simply wanted to know how they were coming along. The last time he emailed me (a week and a half ago) he said that he was working on them and that they would be up soon. All I was looking for was the status. Really.

And I didn't even really expect a timely email. Most people have better things to do on a Friday night than sit around the house. But, I'm lame and usually do that. (Strike that, I'm not lame, I prefer the term homebody.) I checked my email before going to bed, like I usually do every night and Drew made a sad statement about no email. And I told him that Brad probably had better things to do on a Friday night than our pictures and emailing me.

Well, apparently he didn't. I got an email, which my inbox timed at 1:24 AM. Guess what??

OUR PICTURES ARE UP!!!!

I only had just a few minutes to look at them before I had to get ready for work. I told Drew this morning that they were up and he wanted to see them too. But.... I made him promise that he wouldn't look until we could do it together. That also means that I can't look either. Darn me for making that promise. And, we have a wedding to go to today, so that means that it's going to be much later tonight until we can look at them.

Must.... not.... cheat....



P.S. Yes, I'll post pictures but I don't know when. I may wait until I get the disk which could be a few more weeks.

No comments: