Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pro Pic Teasers

Last night, I decided to check my email before heading to bed. Guess what was in my inbox??

Yep, Brad, our wedding photographer, had emailed some teasers. Ok, "some" is an understatement. He sent me about 60. I heart him; big, puffy, red heart him! And I'm going to be stingy and only show you about 10. I know, I'm so cruel.
That was the first picture that I opened up and it brought tears to my eyes. I had no idea that this happened. And that, is why I love Brad. And photography in general. This was at the rehearsal.

After Brad had photographed the guys in the Cathedral, he came downstairs to photo me getting dressed. After that, us girls headed upstairs to take pictures in the Cathedral.
I'm pretty sure that this is right after I walked down the aisle.
But, do you notice how there are no people? Not in the front pew and not in the chair. I can't decide if Brad photo shopped people out or if this is after the ceremony when we all headed back inside the Cathedral to take pictures. No clue!!

This pictures is right after we walked out of the Cathedral and got a million congratulatory hugs.
Can you tell how happy I was?
One place that we stopped to take photos was the Hononegah Forest Preserve. We got some AMAZING shots, like this one.
Brad took a few shots and we hear some commotion coming from behind Drew. We look that way and see Josh using a tree. And by see, I mean that we saw everything that Josh owns. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!

We decided to go to a different location in the Forest Preserve and take some more pics.
And, I had to include one from the reception. Brad didn't include too many, so here's my favorite of the ones that he did send.

Yes, that is Drew buried in my dress! I love the expression on Daughtry's and my face. Adorable, right?


Ok, so I officially can't wait to see them all. Thanks, Brad, for sending me the teasers. You rock!!

1 comment:

said...

Congratulations! Wishing you and your husband a happily ever after! :)