Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It'll Get Better Before You're Married!

Drew and I went to Klehm Arboretum on Sunday to take some engagement pictures. I had never been there before and it was beautiful. Anna, a friend of a friend, took the pictures for us. We expect to have some back by the end of this week.

After the pictures, Drew and I went to the Winnebago County Fair. Josh was driving (Do they call it that?) in the demolition derby and Drew was pretty stoked about seeing it. I had never been to one, so I was excited to experience it. Ya, there was one word that I would use to describe it, and one word only. REDNECK!!! Only men would think of an activity where you get in a junky car and run into other junky cars. Josh did great though, and actually finished 2nd. And he would have held out for a lot longer, except that he broke his drive shaft (?).

After the derby, we came home. And I have had an intense headache since Sunday afternoon. It lasted all night Sunday and I finally decided to take something about an hour before I went to bed. I figured that it would help and once I woke up in the morning I'd feel better. Wrong! My headache lasted all day yesterday too. I took non-aspirin pain reliever twice yesterday and nothing put even a dent in it. I woke up this morning and still had this blasted headache. So, I caved and took some Extra Strength Excederin. Ok, that helped. But now it's 11:30 AM and my headache has come back with a vengeance. Seriously, maybe this is dramatic, but AM I DYING?? I've had this nasty headache for almost 2 whole days now. I don't have time to be sick. Nor do I have the patience right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

two things..i wanna see your pictures and try excerdrin migrane..thats what i take always or four ibprovin(sp) :) yea im a drug addict...k just helping!!

Tania said...

I'll probably post them everywhere when I get them. Assuming they turn out good...