Monday, August 4, 2008

Tick, Tick, Tick

A friend of mine, Melissa, got married on June 7th. About a week before the wedding I asked her how she was holding up. She told me that she was so excited. She said that she wanted to speed the time up and slow it down all at the same time. I totally understand what she's talking about. Drew and I are 82 days away. 82 days seems like forever when I think about how excited I am to be marrying Drew. But, when I think about how much stuff we have left to do, 82 days is so little.

The invitations need to be out 3 weeks from today. We haven't started addressing them at all. And we still need some addresses for Drew's side of the family. Hopefully, next week we can all get together and get them knocked out.

A huge check is that some invites have gone out for one of my bridal showers. I am so excited. It makes it feel real. I have done so much planning, I'm ready to get to some fun!!

No comments: