Saturday, August 2, 2008

(Ir)rational Fears?

I've always known that the photographer would be one of the most important vendors that I booked for the wedding. After our wedding day, the only thing that we have left for our memories are the photos. I know that the day is going to fly by. I hope that by looking at our photos, we are able to relive our day for years to come.

I've been looking at a lot of photographers websites and blogs and I definitely notice one thing that is common in almost all of the photos. The church never seems to have a lot of people. I've always wanted a church full of people there to witness Drew and I become husband and wife. I would hate to have those doors open up and see nothing but empty pews. I know that they only thing that I'm going to be focused on is Drew and walking down the aisle to meet him and join our lives together. But, I want a church full of people. I want people crammed into pews! My fear is that hardly anyone will come to the ceremony and everybody will come to the reception. Am I being crazy??

No comments: