Thursday, August 28, 2008

He Works Hard for the Money

Drew picked up a "part time" job working on some big airplanes and, he has been working some crazy hours. He's been working at Job A from 7 AM until 3:30 PM, and then he goes and works at Job B until late, most of the time until 9 or 10 PM. Yesterday, he worked from 6:30 AM until 3 AM. Ya, that's about 20 hours right there!! Today, he worked at Job A from 7 AM to 3 PM, came home and slept until 8:30 PM, ate dinner, and is now back at Job B from 11 PM until 7 AM when he goes back to Job A to work from 7 AM until 3:30 PM. Confused? Tired?? Cuz I sure am!!

I have been so-o lonely lately. I keep telling myself that it's only for a little bit. And that it's really good experience for Drew. And that the paycheck will be very worth it; which will be nice considering our upcoming wedding and honeymoon. Thanks goodness for all the wedding projects. They are keeping me very busy at the moment.

Anybody want to come play with me though?

No comments: