Sunday, August 10, 2008

To Post or Not To Post

I've been debating about blogging about my experience on Thursday with Drew's wedding present. I started to post yesterday and got about 3/4 of the way through the day and then my mom called so I went to talk to her and walked away from the computer, and Drew wandered over to try to take a peek at what I was doing. I have no idea if he reads this blog or not. And I would hate for him to come on here in his desperation to find out what his wedding present is and find out. Let's just say, that Thursday was amazing. I've received some teasers and they are fantastic. I can't wait to see the rest of it.

I promise that I'll post about the day after I give Drew his wedding present. I think that I'm going to give it to him after the rehearsal dinner before we part ways. Brad, our photographer, is going to be at the rehearsal, so I can let him know that I'm going to be giving Drew his present and he can take some pictures. I can't wait to see Drew's face.

No comments: