Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scantily Clad

I spend a good portion of my day at work Knotting on theknot.com. They have message boards that brides post and reply to. Well yesterday, one bride posted that Frederick's was having a 70% off sale on their website. I couldn't turn that down, especially with Drew's upcoming wedding present, so I meandered over to the site to take a look at what they had to offer. I picked out a super cute corset and a pair of stockings to go with it.
Total after tax and shipping came to about $50. Not to shabby. So, I grab my debit card and type the numbers in and hit "Send Order" and DECLINED comes back. Declined??? WTF???



I know, for a fact, that I have plenty enough money in my bank account to cover this purchase. They gave me a number to call, which I promptly did. Some fella immediately answers and my first thought is, "Crap, I don't want to order lingerie with a man". Well, whatever, I proceed to tell him what happened. He said that it wasn't a problem and that he could take my order on the phone. He then proceeds to tell me about a "phone-in special" that they have. Apparently, if you order a bra and panty, you get the matching garter belt for free. Free is one word that I hear for sure. So I give him my order that I originally wanted, and then started to wander around the site in search of something else that might pique my interest. Wouldn't you know, I certainly found something.

After all was said and done, my almost $50 order quickly became $120. Oh well, Drew will enjoy his gift.




Drew's pictures have been put into the slideshow!! Now, I just have to insert the music. Which I still haven't decided on. And I have to add a few more pictures of Drew and I together to make the end just a smidge longer. I am crossing my fingers that I can finish it tomorrow. Or Friday. Or at least by the end of the weekend.



I have the day off tomorrow. I have an appointment to get my eyebrows done at 10 and then I'm probably going to spend the rest of the day doing wedding errands.

94 days!!

No comments: