Saturday, July 19, 2008

Double Digits!!

Holy cow!!! We have officially entered double digits. I am so excited and so nervous all at the same time. There is so much that needs to get done. However, it seems that a lot of the stuff that needs to get done rides on something else getting done first. And that something else can't get done until something else gets done first. Oh well, one step at a time, and deep breath, and it will all get done. My biggest concerns right now are:
  • Alterations on my dress
  • Centerpieces
  • Slideshow

Those are just the big ones. I won't bore you with all the small details. And there are oh so many of them.

Want some exciting news? I was at work on Friday and I walked by Sarah, one of my bridemaids, and I excitedly told her that we had reached double digits. She flashes her left hand at me and kind of coyly turns away. Yes, there sure was a sparkly addition to her ring finger. Congratulations to her and her soon-to-be hubby!!

No comments: