Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HOT HOT HOT!!!

I had the day off today and Drew has been super slow at work, like pushing a broom around slow, so I talked him into taking the day off too. We decided to go to Six Flags today with his parents and Rachel. Um, ya, it was hot, not gonna lie. I LOVE roller coasters!!! I should be one of those rollar coaster enthusiasts and it would be my job to travel the country and try out different coasters and rate them. Is that a job? Can I have it?? I still had a great day, despite the intense heat, and I don't think I got burnt, so that's a big bonus.

I was supposed to hear about that interview yesterday or today. I kept my phone by my side all day. And I was at Six Flags. Yep, didn't hear anything. Great!! What the heck does that mean? Especially since he said that I would hear something either way.

I've begun work on the slideshow that I'm putting together for the rehearsal dinner. And by begun, I mean that I've started to pick out my pictures. I need to get my butt in gear with this project. The quicker I get it done, the quicker I can add one more check to the list. And that project can get completed now and be left alone until the wedding.

I'm off to shower all of the sunscreen and sweat off, then to bed. G'nite all!

No comments: