Thursday, July 24, 2008

Check, check, and check!

A day off of work during the week means that I run errands for the wedding. Today was no different. I figured that it would take me most of the day, but I was happy to find that it only took 3 hours.

The only reason that I got motivated this morning was because I had an appointment to get my eyebrows done at 10. After that I ran to Gordman's to return a sweater. Then to Shoe Carnival to return the shoes that I was going to wear for the wedding. They were the cutest shoes ever to wear for the wedding, but they made my feet hurt so bad. So back they went and I'll just wear flats. Oh well, I'm short anyways. I did end up getting a cute pair of black pointy shoes to wear for my b-pics. Those are two weeks from today!! All my lingerie has been ordered and I think I'm all set with everything.

Then I ran to David's Bridal to buy another color swatch since my mom lost the one that I already bought. I also found out that Sarah's dress is in. Woo hoo!!

Then, it was off to Rockford Rentals. I won a $50 gift certificate from a bridal expo that I went to. Nothing got accomplished there. Apparently some drunk loser drove his car through their display room wall and so they have no display room. Fantastic!! Now I've got to search around online.

Then I went to Kinko's to find out how much it would cost to print programs. To print them in color (which I'd like to do), it will be $.49 per side. I have two double sided pages. That's $1.96 per program. If I do 100, that's $196. Absolutely ridiculous!!! Black and white programs were significantly cheaper at about $40 all together. Bah, now what the heck do I do? Keep shopping around I guess.

And now, for the greatest news of all. I came home and finished the slideshow. I am so happy to have this done. It looks great and the music is pretty good. I'm happy. Now I just have to figure out how to burn the darn thing.

I'm off to work on names and addresses for my showers and bachelorette party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl..i work at kinkos, i could of hooked you up..well i would have tried!!