Sunday, July 13, 2008

Productivity

I love Sundays. It's the one day during the week that Drew and I get to sleep in together. Ok, well, I normally wake up somewhere between 8 and 9, put my contacts in, brush my teeth, and meander out to the living room to play on the computer and watch tv until a more decent hour. Then I go back into the bedroom and jump on the bed to wake Drew up. At this point, with annoyance in his eyes, he asks me what time it is. Normally I try to wait until at least the 10 o'clock hour so he doesn't hate me too much for jumping on the bed. This morning was no different. We decided to go get some breakfast since we didn't really have anything in the house to eat, so we went to Happy Joe's for their Sunday brunch. I wasn't too crazy about it, but Drew had a food-gasm over this breakfast pizza thing that had a whole bunch of nasty stuff on it that I normally wouldn't touch. Onions, mushrooms, green peppers... gross!!!

We came back home and Drew went to go help out a buddy doing a side job (translation: he went to go make some money so we aren't completely broke) and I decided that I was going to spend the afternoon working on programs for the wedding. This was around noon. 4 1/2 hours later, I finally finished the programs. They aren't completely finished, but I am very proud of them. And I managed to do my wifey duties and finished Drew's laundry too. All in all, it was a pretty productive day.

I had an interview last Tuesday and he said that I should hear something Tuesday at the earliest and Wednesday at the latest. Only 2 more days until Tuesday. The wait is killing me!!!

No comments: