Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Good Ol' Days

Tonight, I began scanning pictures for the slideshow that will be shown at the rehearsal dinner. It was a lot of fun for me to look back at pictures that were taken when I was younger and recall all of the fun times that were had. I even found my parents' wedding album. They both looked so happy on their wedding day. And I never knew that my mom's wedding dress was so pretty. I was thinking that it would have been fun to wear her dress but have it altered to me. It had some nasty, sheer, poufy sleeves that were pretty gross. Just so you can have a little sneak peak at some pics that will be shown, here's me when I was little:



That's all you get for now. Maybe I'll let you preview some more after I scan all of them in. I would love to be able to get all of the pictures scanned in by the end of the weekend, including Drew's. Cross your fingers!!
21 days, 3 weeks exactly, until Drew's wedding present!!

No comments: