Sunday, May 10, 2009

To My Mama

Happy Mother's Day!!
Drew and I decided to have our mom's (and other family members) over for dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. We (and by we, I mean mostly Drew) cooked pot roast and ham. We figured that cooking a nice dinner for our moms would be one of the best presents we could give them. We were right, everybody loved the meal! And Darrell came over. Impressed? So am I. It was the first time I had seen him since this meeting. Yes, that's right, more than six months ago.

But, this isn't about him, it's about our moms! I love my Mama! And now that I'm married, I have another "mom" to love too. Debbie is a great mother-in-law. When she calls me, she always says, "Hi, it's Mom". It makes me giggle everytime!!

Happy Mother's Day to my moms and to all the other moms out there!!

No comments: