Saturday, May 23, 2009

For The Record...

It isn't a good idea to stay up until 2:30 AM when you have to wake up at 6 AM for work, knowing that you're going to be short staffed at work and will have to run the drive thru by yourself for the most part. Just sayin'.....

I don't think that I have ever been so crabby driving to work this morning. Drew tried to give me a hug before I left and I think I saw his head spin around with the tongue lashing that I gave him. Oh, and it didn't help that the Internet wasn't working. I'm sorry, but when I want to check my email, I better be able to check my email. I pay A LOT of money every month to stupid Comcast; my Internet needs to work when I click on it.

Once I got to work, and ate something, I got in a better mood. I did come straight home after work and take a fantastic nap.

No comments: