Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sick. Very Sick!

I wasn't feeling very good yesterday morning at work. I made it about an hour before I decided to go home. I was helping out at another branch, so I know that I kind of left them hanging. It's a good thing I did though.

I came home and fought off waves of nausea as I helped Drew cut in our master bedroom with the wall color paint. I was only able to help him for about a half hour before I told him I couldn't do it and came to lay on the couch. About 1:30, I got very sick. I don't think that I've ever had the flu this bad.

I ate about half a can of pears when I first got home, thinking that would help my nausea. Wrong!! I think it made it worse. But at least I had something in my stomach at that point. I didn't really eat or drink anything for the rest of the day. Last night, Drew really got on my case about eating and drinking some fluids. I managed to choke down about half a cracker (Yeah, I know, go me!) and a little 7-up.

I'm feeling a little better today. I'm just praying that Drew doesn't get it. It's nasty and I wouldn't wish the way I feel on anybody.

No comments: