Sunday, March 29, 2009

Date Night

Drew and I had a date night last night. We haven't been out, just the two of us, in a long time. We got our mediocre security deposit back from our apartment and my one request was that we go out to dinner. I hope we don't ever have to rent again. Those people rob you!!

We went grocery shopping first. What a great way to start a date night, right? After putting all the groceries away, which I absolutely love to do now because of my pantry, we headed out for dinner. We went to Granite City and had a pretty good dinner. Then, we came home and snuggled down and watched Step Brothers. It was really pretty stupid. Some parts were funny, but for the most part, it was lame.

I'm sitting on the couch right now, staring out the window at the stupid snow that just keeps falling from the sky. It sure does make me want to stay in cozy pajamas and watch movies wrapped up in a blanket all day. But, I must be productive. I really want to finish unpacking all of the boxes. Our dining room still has a bunch of crap littering the floor. Plus, I have tomorrow off, so that will be my day tomorrow too.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments: