Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ok, I Lied

I know that I said that I was going to post a video tour of our house today, but I'm not. I told Drew what I wanted to do and he said no!! He wants us to get the house in a little better order before I take a video of it.

The living room is arranged, but nothing is up on the walls. We want to paint before hanging stuff. The kitchen is part of the way organized. We've gotten our new appliances in and Nick (Drew's buddy) installed our new faucet tonight. It seems like all the rooms are part of the way done. The master bedroom is done for the most part, except for paint.

Things are slowly coming together. I'm thinking about purchasing stock in Menards based on the amount of money that we've already spent there and I'm scared to think of how much more we will be spending. Hey, at least we're doing our part to stimulate the economy, right?!?!

No comments: