Monday, May 28, 2012

GMG Week 2 Recap

Scripture passages for the week:
Proverbs 31 : 10 - A wife of noble character who can find?  She is worth far more than rubies.
Proverbs 12 : 4 - A wife of noble character is her husbands crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.
Proverbs 18 : 22 - He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.
Proverbs 19 : 14 - Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but a prudent wife is from the Lord.
Proverbs 31 : 11 - Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
Proverbs 11 : 28 - Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf.
Proverbs 28 : 26 - Those who trust in themselves are fools, but those who walk in wisdom are kept safe.
Proverbs 16 : 20 - Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.
Proverbs 28 : 25 - The greedy stir up conflict, but whose who trust in the Lord will prosper.
Proverbs 29 : 25 - Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe.

I felt like the Lord was really trying to teach me to trust in Him this week.  I've had a challenging week at home, and I need to learn how to turn towards God when I get frustrated.  As a Proverbs 31 woman, my husband should be able to trust me to maintain our household when he can't, and he should be able to trust me to maintain it with a calm and level-head.  Drew should be able to trust me to make the best decisions for our family.  I also need to exhibit noble qualities as a Proverbs 31 woman.

No comments: