Friday, January 14, 2011

AYKM: Must Be In The Water

Is it just me, or is, like, EVERYBODY pregnant!!  I feel like every time I open up the Internet, there is a new celebrity pregnancy announcement.  And, if no celebrity has come forth and spilled the beans over their impending arrival that day, then it's an announcement on Facebook.  Just take a look at all of the celebrities that have announced a pregnancy lately:
  • Alicia Silverstone
  • Kate Hudson
  • Pink
  • Mariah Carey
  • Natalie Portman
  • Selma Blair
  • Tia Mowry
  • Jewel
  • Victoria Beckham
And those are just off the top of my head and the people that I recognize.  AYKM!!!!

Now, don't get me wrong.  I am extremely happy for each and every person who gets pregnant.  Well, except for the teenagers who shouldn't be having sex in the first place. 

I'm trying to remain optimistic and hopeful and positive for this coming IUI.  I'm trying not to stress out.  But, God, can I please be the next one to get pregnant?  Please?

No comments: