Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just Call Me a Pharmacy

Yesterday, I went back to the RE's office for a blood draw to check my hormone levels. The nurse called me that afternoon and told me that my levels "weren't bad". I have now been put on estrogen and progesterone because the nurse says that we've got a very good chance of being pregnant. Oh, and a vaginal suppository. I'm just ecstatic. Overjoyed, I tell you.

For anybody who is reading this that is going through the same thing, I am taking Estradiol and Prometrium. And the vaginal suppository. Can't forget about that, now can we?

I know that there are worse things in life. And Sheena made me well aware of that when she pointed out that it could be an anal suppository. Thanks for seeing the glass half full Sheena!! But folks, I'm seriously going to be so pissed off if I'm not pregnant.

No comments: