Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Another Christmas has come and gone. I can't believe that we're already at the end of another year. We celebrated Christmas with Drew's side of the family on Thursday. Here's a cute video of little Wes laughing.

After he had gotten dressed, and was fed, Jessica wanted to take some generation pictures.

This is Drew's parents, Drew, me, Jessica, Eric, and Wesley.
Then, we opened presents. Of course, Wes was spoiled like crazy!!

Drew's parents gave us webcams. Yes, our computer is so ancient that it doesn't have one. I can't wait to Skype!!
Jessica made a photobook give to Drew's parents and grandparents. Drew's dad cried! I love gifts that bring tears to the eyes.

Please note the onesie. It speaks for itself.
(It says "My Auntie is awesome")
Nom, nom, nom on my toes.....

Baby's first snowfall.Drew and I hosted Christmas Eve for my side of the family on Friday. Can you believe that I didn't take one picture? I'm so disappointed with myself. In my defense, I was busy playing hostess.

I didn't do anything on Christmas. Drew had to work, so I hung out at home, all by myself. Lame!

The new year is less than a week away. I can't believe it!!

No comments: