Friday, February 20, 2009

Did Someone Say Slacker?

My wonderful hubby brought dinner home with him when he got off work. As we sat, eating our wonderful dinner of chinese for him and Burger King for me, he told me about his day at work. He's working 2nd shift hours at the moment and was complaining about some of the people that he has to work with. He was upset because he feels that some of the guys on that shift don't really pull their weight.

Of course, that got me thinking. I remember when I first starting working at the bank. I would come home after working all day and absolutely gush to Drew about how great it was that people actually did work there. It was fantastic that the office was clean and everything was in the spot it was supposed to be in. You see, before the bank, I worked in a retail store where I basically worked for three people on any given day. A lot of the workers there didn't know the meaning of hard work. The store was a disaster all the time. The bank was such a breath of fresh air. It still is that way. Everybody works like they should and, with the exception of trying to find a decent rubber band, everything is where it should be.

No comments: