Saturday, October 26, 2013

Week In My Life - Friday

Today is mine and Drew's five year wedding anniversary!!  That's just crazy to me.  I feel like it's flown by, but yet so much has happened.

I woke up before Drew, like usual, and laid in bed and checked social media on my phone.  My throat hurt a little and I knew that wasn't a good sign.  Once I heard Annelise wake up, I got out of bed and got her up.  I took her out to the kitchen for breakfast.  I gave her some yogurt and then decided to make some scrambled eggs.  Drew wanted some too.

After breakfast, Drew received a phone call from one of his coworkers and he had to run up to work real fast to sign some paperwork.  He was gone about an hour.

Once he got back home, I hopped into the shower with Annelise.  I've discovered that it's a lot easier to just shower with her sometimes.  I got her all washed up, and then Drew came to get her and get her dressed while I finished showering.  I finished getting ready, and Drew put her down for a nap around 12:30.

Once I was all ready, I left to go run some errands.  I first stopped at my friend's store to drop off her disc of family pictures that I just took.  I chatted with her for about a half an hour and she looked through her photos.  She loved them!  Once I left there, I went to Sugarjones bakery and picked up some cupcakes for Drew and I to have later to celebrate our anniversary.  After that, I went to Babies R Us to get a baby shower gift for Drew's cousin's baby shower.  Unfortunately, the shower is tomorrow, and I am unable to attend because I'm going to be second shooting a wedding.  Once done there, I headed back home.

Annelise woke up from her nap at about 3:45 and we fed her some lunch.  Once she was done with lunch, we packed up some stuff for her, and we left at about 5 PM to go drop her off at Drew's parent's house.  They are going to watch her while Drew and I go out to dinner for our anniversary.

We dropped Annelise off, and we went to JMK Nippons for dinner.  We arrived there at about 5:45.  We were seated right away and sat with a family with two younger boys.  Drew ordered two different sushi rolls, and we had the dinner for two with chicken, filet mignon, and shrimp.  My throat was starting to hurt worse and worse throughout the day, but the warm soup felt so good on it.  Dinner was amazing, and we done around 6:45.  We drove back over to Drew's parent's house and sat and visited with them for a bit.  Annelise was starting to get cranky, so we left around 8 or 8:30.

Once we got home, we got her ready for bed and put her down.  Drew ate his cupcake without me, which sort of irritated me.  So, I was a little cranky with him.  We got ready for bed went to sleep around 11:00.

No comments: